INNOCENT SPOUSE CLAIMS: CAN YOU SPLIT YOUR TAX BILL?
Sometimes as a husband or wife, we make mistakes. If that mistake was owing taxes, you or your spouse/former spouse may be liable for taxes you don't owe.
At Achievable Dream Tax Resolution, we file Innocent Spouse claims with the Internal Revenue Service that can separate you or your spouse from the tax debt. We can even get you a refund of money already taken!
Who qualifies for an Innocent Spouse Claim with the IRS?
Reasons for Innocent Spouse: (some or all must apply)
- The taxes owed are your spouse's or ex-spouse's.
- You are no longer married to that spouse.
- You thought your spouse would pay the taxes on the original return.
- You didn't know about the items changed in an audit.
- You would suffer a financial hardship if you were required to pay the tax. You would not be able to pay for basic living expenses like food, shelter, and clothing.
- You did not significantly benefit (above normal support) from the unpaid taxes.
- You suffered abuse during your marriage.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR AN IRS INNOCENT SPOUSE CLAIM OR WANT MORE INFO? CALL (855) 694-7743 TODAY!