IRS Enrolled Agent (EA) Offering Tax Help in Colorado and Beyond
Heidi Duran, EA - Your Tax Help Expert!
- Enrolled Agent with 14 years experience; Government Agency negotiations & correspondence
- Has personally saved clients over 2 million dollars in back tax debt
- Well-versed in IRS collection procedures and tax resolution options
- Committed to helping those in trouble with the IRS and State tax collection agencies; founded Achievable Dream Tax Resolution in 2010
- Nationwide Representation - Enrolled Agent help for any IRS, State, business or personal back taxes owed.
What's an Enrolled Agent?
An enrolled agent (or EA) is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Enrolled agent status is the highest credential awarded by the IRS. The EA credential is recognized across all 50 U.S. states. According to the National Association of Enrolled Agents, there are approximately 48,000 practicing EAs in the United States.